Funding will help me advertise important issues.
I invite you to help, if it doesn't pinch you.
I don't expect to need a lot.
WHO CAN DONATE?
If you are an individual American citizen 18+ years old, AND using your own credit or debit card, check, or Paypal account, you qualify. Otherwise, read more about guidelines here.
HOW MUCH CAN SOMEONE DONATE?
Each individual may contribute up to $180 to my 2018 campaign IN TOTAL.
If you contribute $35 or more to this campaign, your personal information will appear in Montana's CERS public record online. I must report your personal info even if you give less than $35, but it will not be made public.
Newspaper advertising reaches people interested in local issues, and supports our local economy.
HOW CAN I DONATE?
Write checks payable to "Kathryn G.H. Nicholes campaign".
Kathryn G.H. Nicholes campaign
10 Jawbone Rd
Martinsdale, MT 59053
Please do include a note of your occupation and employer, and your name and address if they aren't exactly right on your check.
...OR, here's a way to donate online with a credit card or Paypal account...
This PayPal button works a little oddly. Click the "Other Amount" button. When you see $0.00, just start typing numbers to say how much you want to donate. Then click the pencil where it says "Occupation/Employer" and type those answers in. Please *do* check "share my mailing address". Thanks!
HOW CAN SOMEONE CONTACT THE KATHRYN G.H. NICHOLES CAMPAIGN?
If you want help or have questions about my political views, my campaign, or donating, please contact me. My office number is 406-572-3323.
Thanks for your support!
Kathryn G.H. Nicholes
HERE'S THE FINE PRINT
Montana state law, and my campaign guidelines, together, limit donations:
- I welcome contributions from individuals and political party committees. No PAC, business, corporation, union, or foreign contributions, please.
(Political party committees have special rules; please see http://politicalpractices.mt.gov/contributionlimits and contact me.)
- Every individual contributor should be at least 18 years old, AND a U.S. citizen (or lawfully admitted permanent resident such as a green card holder.)
- Contributions must be made from the donor's own funds. (Funds may not be provided to the donor by another person or entity for the purpose. If the donation is by credit card, it must be the donor's own personal credit card, not a corporate or business credit card, or a card issued to another person.)
- State law limits each person's *total* donation to my campaign in *this election* to no more than $180. (Married people can each donate.)
- Please, no donations less than $2
- I am required to report all donations to Montana's Commissioner of Political Practices. This is what the form looks like:
You can see that I need your name and address, and your occupation and employer's name (or 'none'.)
If you contribute $35 or more in total to this campaign, your personal information will appear in Montana's CERS public record online.
I must report your personal info even if you give less than $35, but it will not be made public.
I can accept cash in person, but must still report the amount of the donation and your personal information.
Thank you for helping me do the campaign financial reports properly!
Campaign contributions are *not deductible* for income tax purposes.
Scroll up this page for my campaign's Paypal donation button, and check contribution information.